The CPP Process
Building Your Plan
Our Investment Philosophy
- We are committed to achieving our clients financial goal with a focus on solid investment strategies and overall risk reduction.
- Comprehensive wealth management services for individuals and institutions.
- Independent and objective money management, financial and tax planning services.
- A focus on risk reduction while building wealth, and/or generating income.
- Personalized asset allocation, investment portfolios & wealth management strategies.
- Fee-Only investment advisors.
The CPP Investment Process
- Thorough review of our clients financial situation in the context of their unique goals & needs.
- Comprehensive analysis of all current holdings and creation of an individualized asset allocation plan.
- Investments are continually analyzed and carefully selected to meet our clients objectives while reducing overall risk.
- Identify managers with superior long-term risk adjusted performance during bull and bear markets
- Thorough statistical analysis and monitoring of investment discipline, style, tax efficiency and volatility.
- Investment guidelines include outperforming the benchmarks with less volatility.
Preserving And Growing Your Wealth
Determining your risk tolerance and investment time horizon are critical steps when developing a sound investment plan. You'll find we excel at both, as well as taking into consideration tax implications. Only then do we build an asset allocation model and suggest specific investments. Whether you want to increase your wealth at an aggressive rate or are more interested in having a steady stream of income, we do the research and make suggestions in line with your goals.
Capital Preservation Partners uses Charles Schwab as our custodian for our client's assets as they covered by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Having Charles Schwab as our custodian allows for 100% transparency as all account balances and transactions can be verified through Schwab and clients have the availability to view their account through their online login.